Imperial College London's single largest venue, The Great Hall is multi-purpose, providing seating for 750 theatre-style or 415 sq. metres of exhibition space.
Imperial College London,
London SW7 2AZ
How to find us
The nearest tube station is South Kensington, which is on the Piccadilly and District & Circle lines.
South Kensington Campus is easily accessible by bus. A number of routes pass within easy walking distance of the campus. Please see the selection below for more information:
- 9 Aldwych - Hammersmith Broadway, alight at the Royal Albert Hall
- 10 Kings Cross Station - Hammersmith Broadway, alight at the Royal Albert Hall
- 52 Victoria Bus Station - Willesden Bus Garage, alight at the Royal Albert Hall
- 360 Elephant and Castle Station - Prince Consort Rd, alight at Prince Consort Rd
- 14 Tottenham Court Road - Putney Heath, alight at South Kensington Station
- 49 Battersea Rise - Shepherd's Bush Grn, alight at South Kensington Station
- 70 Acton - South Kensington Station, alight at South Kensington Station
- 74 Baker Street Station - Putney, alight at South Kensington Station
- 345 Peckham Bus Station - South Kensington Station, alight at South Kensington Station
- 414 Maida Vale - Putney Bridge, alight at South Kensington Station
- 430 South Kensington Station - Minstead Gardens SW15
Car parking at South Kensington Campus is severely restricted and you are advised NOT to bring a car unless permission has been given. After 18.00, at weekends and during vacations the car park is open to the paying public. Parking in the streets surrounding the College is at pay and display or parking meters for limited periods only.